MOUNT PINATUBO DAY TOUR PACKAGE FOR THE MONTH OF AUGUST TO DECEMBER 2014
All trips from August to November are weather dependent. We must ensure that the weather is fine before climbing. Tracking of weather forecast is important because we don’t dispatch trips even with the slightest threat of weather disturbance. The Philippine Air Force, Municipal office and Local Tourism will not allow us to climb if there is a threat of incoming typhoon or threat of heavy rains. To avoid wasting of time due to cancellation, it is best to call/SMS the night before your final trek date to follow up the actual weather condition in the area. Please also note that we only dispatch group tours. Climbing in groups is mandatory during rainy season to ensure that somebody is there to help us in time of unforeseen events.
RATE PER PERSON —– TOTAL HEAD COUNT
1,800php ———————– 10-12 persons
THIS PACKAGE RATE STARTS AT STA JULIANA, CAPAS TARLAC. YOU MUST HAVE YOUR OWN TRANSPORT TO REACH US.
- 4×4 jeep ride (inclusive of whole day rental, gas and trip dues)
- Service of a local trail guide (per jeep)
- Entrance and Conservation Fees (per head)
- Trip arrangement/clearances & permit (per group)
- All applicable environmental fees
TERMS & CONDITION ON HOW TO BOOK YOUR TRIP
- Register by sending us your Tour date, Total No. of Trek Participants, Complete Names, Age, Address, Nationality, Contact No, Email address, Person & no. to notify in case of emergency
- Send your Email to email@example.com. Please note that we are receiving so many inquiries everyday and we prioritize replying to emails with complete name and contact nos. because we consider this as credible queries and treat the rest as SPAM.
- Submission must be at least 1 week prior to your final trek date
- After receipt of registration details, we will confirm your mail and send tour details
- We require 50% reservation payment to be deposited to our bank account (BDO). We must receive it at least 3 days prior to your final trek date. We will confirm your trip via email upon receipt of your payment and will send you a copy of your final itinerary, map and trekking reminders
- There is a 200php per head cancellation charge if trip is cancelled due to bad weather. No charge if you will re-book your trip at a later date. Trips are rebookable anytime or within 1 year from your actual trek date.
- We enforce a NO SHOW – NO REFUND POLICY and a 50% refund if you cancel your trip 48 hours prior to your actual trek date.
- You must be physically fit and no illness that might be triggered by this activity. No heart ailment, asthma, foot brace or any walking difficulty. Please note that there is no ambulance in the mountain.
- Full payment for 5 years old and up. Free for 4 years old and below. Proof of kid’s age will be required if you declare your kid is 4 years old but the Tourism officer is in doubt because of your kid’s built and height. Only 1 free kid per jeep is allowed and you are required to hire a porter with 500php fee that will assist your group.
- Keep in touch until the final Trek date.
PRICES MAY CHANGE WITHOUT PRIOR NOTICE
You may call or send SMS to our numbers below: